Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Review: Benefit Triple Performing Moisturising Facial Emulsion




So I recently purchased the Benefit Triple Performing Moisturising Facial Emulsion and I thought I would do a review on it! I've been using it for about a week and a half now, morning and night. Guess what? ...I absolutely love it! I find that it is moisturising but doesn't leave an annoying oily residue like other moisturisers do, it makes the skin feel soft and fresh looking (almost dewy). It also has SPF15 which is always good as protection from the sun is always needed!

I use a small pump, I don't go all the way down to the bottom, in fact I barely press the pump at all as I find that less than a pea size amount is more than enough. I focus it on my nose, chin and forehead as lately I've found that I've been getting quite dry there (which is weird for me), then I spread the excess on my cheeks.

This product retails for £19.50, I usually wouldn't spend this much on a moisturiser because firstly I don't really like to moisturise as I find it can break me out and secondly that is a lot of money to spend on a skin care product. I mainly bought it because the woman on the Benefit counter was VERY persuasive, but believe me I'm glad she was because I really do adore it! This has to be the one moisturiser that hasn't broke me out, my skin usually reacts badly to moisturisers and I end up with huge pores but I have only got one or two spots with this one (I usually get more than that in a couple of days alone). 

Finally, the packaging! I love the shape, style and quality of the bottle, I think its one of the prettiest moisturisers I've ever had! Although saying that, I'm not too keen on the cork style top, that has to be the only bad thing I can think about it! Pathetic, right? You get 50.3ml in the bottle, I think that is a fair amount as I've had other moisturisers with the same amount that haven't been anywhere near as good!

Overall I would definitely recommend this product, I think its absolutely brilliant and I don't think I will ever be going back to regular moisturisers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...