Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Review: Collection 2000 XXL Volume Sensation Mascara

So recently I've been running out of my Benefit 'They're Real' mascara and I thought I would try something different instead so I chose the Collection 2000 Volume Sensation thinking it would just be a normal mascara. After using it I noticed how it made my lashes look a lot thicker and longer and I would even go as far to say its just as good if not better than the Benefit mascara. The benefit mascara did make my lashes longer and more spread out but it didn't really make them look fuller where as the Collection 2000 one does. The pictures below show me applying it and what the packaging and brush look like.



I haven't actually read any other reviews on this product so I don't know what everyone else thinks of it, but I absolutely love it! It has a fat bristle brush, I don't usually like the way other mascaras with this kind of a brush apply, I usually stick to the plastic brushes. When I picked this one up I didn't realise it had this kind of brush, but I'm glad I did because I actually love the way it applies, believe it or not but I don't actually get any mascara on my lid like I usually would with other mascaras! :L And the tube is just amaze-balls, well its cute anyway ;)

So all in all I would very much recommend this mascara if you haven't tried it! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...