So I know that this is a very late post considering everyone else got their SheSaid box about a week ago but I subscribed at the beginning of the month so it took a bit longer for mine to come! I am a new subscriber to SheSaidBeauty and I was very excited to get my box and I am even more excited to get the Christmas one!
You probably all ready know what all the packaging looks like but I was overly excited when it came and overloaded on pictures! I love the pink box that it came in, that's not going to get lost in the post now is it!
Just a quick snapshot of the box and the packaging inside, again you've probably already seen it, but on the off chance that you haven't then here it is! Its wrapped in pink tissue paper with a cute ribbon and the SheSaid sticker!
So I opened my box and it looked like this. I must admit I had a little squeal when I saw everything, on first impressions I thought it looked pretty packed full which was a good sign! I'm also loving the little straw packing material they use.
So I'll give you a quick run through of the goodies and give you the description I got on my card and what I thought upon first impressions.
1. Andrew Barton Hold it Right There Surefix Grips and Ponybands - 'Designed to keep hair under control. Hold it Right There Surefix grips and ponybands are stronger, thicker and uniquely shaped to hold even the thickest most unruly hair secure'. On first impressions I thought big whoop they are grips and hairbands but upon closer inspection I noticed the little elastic bands around the hair band itself which I thought was pretty unique. Although the more I thought about it, I began to realise that the elastic on the bands is probably going to be bad for your hair and may cause breakages. I shall give them a go and see what I think. 24 Grips - £2.00, 10 Ponybands - £2.50.
2. MakeBelieve enhance Luminizer Skin Highlighter- 'Highlight cheeks and upper eyelids with this shimmering, celestial pink luminator. Dab onto cheekbones and under eyebrows, with finger, and gently smooth for a professional, finished look'. This was one of the products I was most happy to see, although I do have to admit I would have preferred the bronzer. I didn't realise this was a cream at first until I gave it a swatch, and I must say it feels lovely and silky and I am very excited to use it! £7.50
3. Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Night Cream (5ml sample) - 'This smoothing night cream, with oil from organically grown Rosa mosqueta seeds, aids the regeneration of the outer layer of the skin during the night.' I was happy to receive this one as I have been wanting to try and new night cream for a while now, the scent is quite over powering and from what I could tell the formula seems quite thick but even so I am excited to try this one too! Full size £14.95 for 30ml, actual product was a 5ml sample size worth £2.95
4. Yardley Royal English Daisy Eau de Toilette (1ml sample) - 'A light refreshing, long lasting Body Spray, with an elegant dewy fresh, green floral fragrance with top notes of green leaves and apple, a heart of hyacinth and white rose with warm base notes of sandalwood and musk.' I really like the smell of this perfume, its very fresh and quite summery which of course wouldn't be too great to wear during the upcoming months, but who cares I'm still going to wear it anyway! Full size £14.95
5. Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo & Conditioner (2x 10ml samples) - 'The lasting smoothness you could only dream about is now a reality! NEW Smooth Lock, Redken's latest hair care innovation, starts with an exclusive semi-permanent salon service that seals in frizz-free manageability and smoothness that lasts up to 10 shampoos'. I was glad to get something from RedKen, I have been wanting to try some of their products for years but I have never got round to it. So fingers crossed I like the shampoo & conditioner.
6. Murrays Manicure Matchbook Nail Files - 'These cute candy-striped miniature files are an absolute must for your handbag. If you are anything like us you will soon have a pack of these mini files in every bag for nail emergencies'. At the end of the day these really are just nail files so there's not much to say about them. The design is cute and I'm sure I'll get plenty of use out of them. £1.99
Overall I am pretty pleased with this box and I am very excited for the Christmas one!
Are you subscribed to SheSaid? If so, what did you get in your box?